[Qgis-user] Create isotropic layer cost

Andrés Ocaña Carretón andresocaac at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 10 03:35:08 PST 2014

Hi!
 I am conducting a study of territories exploitation of archaeological sites.
 To do this I need to create a layer of accumulated cost isotropic, taking as a starting point to study the site.
 For the creation of the layer of costs, I use a layer of fricion created from a DEM as a starting point and a raster layer of site. The layer of site has been rasterized from a vector layer in which the site has been applied to a value of 1.

 We appreciate indicate me as I can do with QGIS. I used the acululado cost (isotropic) SAGA process, but I get the following error:
Oooops! The following output layers could not be open·                    Accumulated Cost: C:\DOCUME~1\deportes\CONFIG~1\Temp\processing\aefc4bf43b194e51acdfd655b5c6fc31\ACCCOST.tif·                    Closest Point: C:\DOCUME~1\deportes\CONFIG~1\Temp\processing\0433fdc33f93400c85b524e9cc2dd749\CLOSESTPT.tifThe above files could not be opened, which probablyindicates that they were not correctly produced by the executed algorithmChecking the log information might help you see whythose layers were not created as expectedThis algorithm requires SAGA to be run. A test to checkif SAGA is correctly installed and configured in your system has beenperformed, with the following result:SAGA seems to be correctlyinstalled and configured.

The problem pudede be that the process needs a point of arrival and not starting?

Best Regards
Andres Ocaña