[Qgis-user] Orfeo Toolbox (OTB) KMeans classification issues QGIS 2.4

jdreyno jdreyno at clemson.edu
Mon Nov 10 06:24:58 PST 2014

Hello,

I am having trouble processing an image through the Unsupervised KMeans
image classification in the OTB Toolbox of QGIS 2.4. I have a multi-band
.tif image in the Input Image box and keep all the defaults.

When I run it, this error immediately shows up:

    "Algorithm Unsupervised KMeans image classification starting...
unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str' See log for more
details"

I have tried increasing the available RAM (Mb) option as well as saving the
Output Image in a file rather than a temp. I am relatively new to QGIS so I
apologize if I have overlooked anything simple. Can anyone shed light on
this problem for me?

Best Regards,

Jason