[Qgis-user] spatial filter for value relation editing wigdet

Paulius Litvinas paulius at infoera.lt
Wed Nov 12 00:48:34 PST 2014

Hello,

I want to as if is there a way to use geometry properties of both tables in
value relation widget filter? I mean to use selected object's geometry  and
value related objects geometry in value relation widget filter.

I have water supply network (lines) and water supply network manholes
(points). For value relation I want to filter and in selection combobox show
only those manholes who are on watter line.

I tried many ways but looks like there is no way to get selected line's
$geometry value in  value relation widget filter.

Maybe someone has any ideas or hints?

Sincerely,

Paulius