[Qgis-user] zooming to several layers

Jonathan Moules J.Moules at hrwallingford.com
Wed Nov 12 06:12:44 PST 2014

Hi Jake,
I remember encountering this a long time ago and am fairly sure I reported it or there was already a ticket. I’ve just re-tested and can confirm the behaviour hasn’t been fixed in 2.6 either. :(

Unfortunately I can’t seem to find it again (I don’t have access to my account any more so can’t simply look at my old ticket list; and google is failing me).
Might be worth taking a look yourself, and if you can’t find it, just report it again (maybe I’m mistaken about it being reported).
Cheers,
Jonathan