[Qgis-user] Switch on only 1 layer of a group

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 00:10:12 PST 2014

Hi Salvatore,

thx for hint.
It is a very interesting feature.
I dont know it.

But unfortunately it dont seem to be what I need.

My need is showing the the user all the layer of a group.

they are all wms layer of kind OFC ortophoto, and each of them cover all
the land.
So If perfectly unuseful for the user turn on more than one layer at
same time.
So the need is avoid that the user turn off more than one of them.

This is a standard feature in some webgis framework.
And it will be useful aso in a qgis project to avoid that the user could
turn on some layers that are not
useful to see both at the same time.
And if turn on more than one at the same time it see only the upper (the
other are covered) but the
time to show the map and the network traffic is for all of them.

AFAIK this feature dont seem to be available so I'm evaluating if is
possible to support it with a few of python code in an action.

A.