[Qgis-user] grass toolbox in qgis-dev

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 06:56:17 PST 2014

Dne 15.11.2014 12:42 "Paulo van Breugel" <p.vanbreugel at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I compiled qgis-dev with grass 7 support (on linux). Compilation was
successful it seems, but when opening QGIS there is not grass toolbox, nor
can I find it in the plugin manager.

> Gdal was compiled successfully with grass support, so that does not seem
to be the problem. I can actually open grass vector maps in QGIS directly
by opening the vector head file
(~/GRASSdb/location/mapset/vector/vector-layer/head).

> Is the grass toolbox not available in the QGIS master or am I doing
something wrong?

The plugin is not yet upgraded for GRASS 7 but both vector and raster
providers are upgraded and you should be able to see GRASS locations in
QGIS browser and drag them to canvas.

Radim