[Qgis-user] Stacking Landsat Bands

Kevin gs.kevin1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:33:36 PST 2014

You may also try the following tool - really quite simple with 2 button
clicks

Spectral Transformer GUI: Free Application for Merger of Landsat-8

http://www.processamentodigital.com.br/2014/09/21/spectral-transformer-gui-aplicativo-free-para-fusao-de-imagens-landsat-8/

http://www.processamentodigital.com.br/2013/10/12/spectral-transformer-aplicativo-free-para-realce-e-fusao-de-imagens-landsat-8/