[Qgis-user] R: Re: Publish a book about the optimal use of QGIS

labiancamarilena at libero.it labiancamarilena at libero.it
Tue Nov 18 01:17:27 PST 2014

My question would not be in any way critical but open to discussion.
Probably everyone will have its objectives and certainly will need different
information but there are basic information that are common to all (may be
trivial, but beginning I did not know where to download the shapefiles, there
are several sites but I personally do not know of many , in particular for
Italy....).
The community is crucial and often I turned with great success and I thank all
those who patiently respond by providing their valuable time.
Thank Anita, I'll read your book!