[Qgis-user] QGIS Policies and Roll Out Procedures Manual

Joseph Sloop jbsloop at uncg.edu
Tue Nov 18 05:58:57 PST 2014

Hello All!
Outside of school I work in local government and I am pushing our local
government to start using more QGIS. They are very open to the idea,
therefore, I was tasked with creating a '​QGIS Policies and Roll Out
Procedures' manual for our local government. This document would include
items such as: When to update to next version, how to roll out QGIS to
multiple users and departments, etc.  I was wondering if anyone else has
had to write a similar manual and would be willing to share? Thank you all
in advance!

Cheers,

Joseph  ​

Joseph Sloop

PhD Candidate

University of North Carolina at Greensboro

Department of Geography

jbsloop at uncg.edu