[Qgis-user] How to reorder the input fields in a Processing model GUI?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:50:15 PST 2014

Hmm, good catch. I never thought about that :-)

The change in 2.6 might be because inputs are stored in a dictionary
now (which has no order) instead of a list (which i guess was showing
the inputs in the same order as they were added)

Shouldn't be difficult to add an option to show them in a given order

Could you open a ticket with this feature request?

Thanks!