[Qgis-user] Interpolation not working in UTM projection through Raster menu

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 03:03:43 PST 2014

I am doing with .shp only and written also in my query as "I have a
shapefile of wells made from .csv table of points".
Only change this time is its projection from GCS long/lat (epsg:4326) to
UTM (epsg:32643).

Processing tool is working fine with UTM projection but 'Raster
menu>Interpolation' is not giving desired results. May kindly be checked
with any point shape file at your end, I may be wrong also or something may
be happening locally in my system.

Regards
H K Solanki