[Qgis-user] Loading ESRI .mdb geodatabase

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 05:14:18 PST 2014

No problem Felipe. Still cannot figure out how to get QGIS to read the .mdb
file. It is an Arc 10 version I know, but that should not be a problem.

Even tried just drag-and-drop on the view screen area and still got an
error saying it was unrecognised.

Cheers

On 24 November 2014 at 12:09, Filipe Dias <filipesdias at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I misread what you wrote.
>
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Filipe Dias <filipesdias at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> I mean:
>>
>> Press Add vector layer and on "Source type" press "Database". On
>> "Database type" select "ESRI Personal Geodatabase"
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Lester Anderson <arctica1963 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Filipe,
>>>
>>> I could not find an option in QGIS 2.6 a way of getting the database
>>> option to work
>>>
>>> eg. data in c:\test\esri_geodatabase\file.mdb
>>>
>>> Create a new OGR Database connection
>>> Type = ESRI Personal GeoDatabase
>>> Name = MDB1
>>> Host = C:\test\ESRI_Geodatabase