[Qgis-user] Loading rectangular raster data in QGIS

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Nov 24 07:29:11 PST 2014

Hi,
I meant to change the project crs to epsg 4326. Make sure you have on
the "fly projection". When you do that, the cells become rectangular.
But I think there is something wrong with the file:

Change the header to this for a rectangular pixel.  Should work. Save it
as .asc

ncols         97
nrows         60
xllcorner     276591.68