[Qgis-user] Problem with adding parent algorithms in Processing Graphical Modeller

Major Balázs mballer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 03:54:07 PST 2014

Dear Jouko and Others,

I have a similar problem with graphical modeller on qgis 2.6. At me it cant open perviously saved .model files, altough from the processing toolbox I can open it.
In the modeller the algorythms doesnt work properly. For example I want to use join attripute algorythm, but the input layer 2 drop down box doesnt work. I tested it on Windows 7 and OSx 10.9 with same results.

I tried to reinstall QGIS, but it didnt help.

I made a bug report (http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11666) but who tried to help me found that it works on his computer.

I would appreciate if there were a solution.

Balazs