[Qgis-user] Lizmap - can't insert&update data in PostGis Views

Pedro pedro.ferro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 01:49:05 PST 2014

Thanks Alexandre and Sergio for yours insights.

My postgis views were built in way that is possible to make updates, inserts
and deletes (through triggers) at the original tables.
Thats why I said that I make the same actions on the original project at
QGIS and it works fine.

The problem is that in Lizmap I can't make the same actions that I do at
QGIS with the postgis views. (it's a big problem for my project)

thanks,
Pedro