[Qgis-user] [QGIS-user] Prompt for projection when importing raster - QGIS 2.6

Brett Adams badams at spinifexgeophysics.com.au
Wed Nov 26 23:17:01 PST 2014

Nicolas,

Tried setting  "use project CRS" when CRS is not specified.  However I’m guessing there is a difference between unrecognised and not set.  So this didn’t help.

The TIF files are georeferenced. They load into Mapinfo with the correct projection so I’m confident the information is there.

I’ll need to read up on the processing plugin, its not something I’ve ever used.

I thought there was an option such that all imported raster data had to be defined on import?

BA