[Qgis-user] ArcMap .style to .sld

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Nov 28 10:49:30 PST 2014

Hi,

I would like to translate 4 .style from ArcMap to an .sld so I can use it in QGIS.

I have found ArcMap2SLD on the net but it requires a full working ArcMap 9.3 license that I do not have.  Are there any other options out there?

The 4 .style file I want to work on can be found here: http://ftp2.cits.nrcan.gc.ca/pub/geogratis/faq/

They are the Canvec English and French and the bndt/ntdb.

I would like to make the resulting style public and place them in the QGIS Canada Google Group.

Can anybody help out or give me suggestion?

Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995