[Qgis-user] Serial map from template composer. Working with QGIS 2.2, problems with QGIS 2.4

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:12:43 PDT 2014

On 02/10/2014 2:55 am, "Andrea Amparore" <andrea.amparore at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Andreas!
>
> Actually I need to do it with a script, because the serial printing is a
part of a much more complex script.

> It works on QGIS 2.2, but on QGIS 2.4 it drives me crazy…

Two things:
- QgsMapRenderer is deprecated in 2.4 and above. You should update your
code to use the new replacement QgsMapSettings object.

- Why don't you try saving the XML templates from your script to qpt files
and then try loading them manually into QGIS? That might give you a better
idea where your script is breaking.

Nyall