[Qgis-user] Clipping tool takes a lot of time

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Mon Oct 13 17:49:26 PDT 2014

I am also using QGIS 2.4 64b Chugiak on Windows 7.
The same thing happens to me.  Even when I create
a line layer with only 11 lines and try to clip 3
of them with a polygon layer, the progress bar just
goes back and forth for ever.

I didn't run it for hours to see what would eventually
happen.

Mike

I might be doing something wrong.