[Qgis-user] GIS ethics.

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Wed Oct 15 05:12:00 PDT 2014

You can also look at the GISCI page
(http://www.gisci.org/Ethics/ReportanEthicsViolation.aspx ) - although
that's more of a push for the GISP certification part of their goal is
ethics.....and I have heartburn over that one because it's not defined
anywhere on what is ethical....like an organization asking GISP's to
help push ESRI Software in Schools. Granted it is for education
purposes....but......

So anyway - there's that for more information......

Randy

On 10/15/2014 07:42 AM, Jonathan Moules wrote:

> Hi Josie,
>
> An interesting topic.
>
> While some on this list may have suggestions, this question would be
> well suited to GIS Stack Exchange. There are a few (but not many)
> questions/answers mentioning it which may also be of interest to you -
> http://gis.stackexchange.com/search?q=ethics
> <http://gis.stackexchange.com/search?q=ethics>.
>
> You can ask there without creating an account.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jonathan

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc