[Qgis-user] Simple Georeference a .png chart

Atanvarno alexander at wesselak.com
Thu Oct 16 02:25:00 PDT 2014

Thanks for all the hints so far!

I still hope that there is a way to keep the chart like it is, without
rotation but correct georeferenced and to import and export it with pdf.
Until then I will work with the workarounds...

@Antonio: Since we don't work with moving maps at the moment, I would like
to have it as non operational backup with moving map on my own. So I started
to make this workaround for those airports we fly to by myself.

For which company are you working? I was working for LIDO.

Cheers Alex