[Qgis-user] QGIS - interpolation for ground elevations

Francesco Liva fr.liva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 07:16:20 PDT 2014

Hi
I am not an expert QGIS user, I have downloaded a map from USGS, have created a raster file with Raster > Extraction > Clipper.
 In a layer called Junctions I want to add elevations automatically from this raster file, by Plugins > Raster interpolation. It seems it is working, there is a message saying that the data have been updated. But in reality no data is  updated and the following error message appears:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/francescoliva/.qgis2/python/plugins/rasterinterpolation/qgiscombomanager/layercombo.py", line 102, in __canvasLayersChanged
    for layerId, layer in QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().mapLayers().iteritems():
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'instance'

Moreover When I open the Plugins > Raster interpolation, the window is not showing all layers, one layer called Junctions_3 is not appearing.

Can you help me, thankyou

Best Regards
Francesco Liva

27, Triq Ix-Xatt, Kalkara, Malta