[Qgis-user] QGIS Server not loading qgis project layers

RicardoMS ricardo_7205 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 06:15:44 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use QGIS Server but I'm facing a problem I already faced in
Windows (I'm trying it in ubuntu 14.04 now).

Apparently, my QGIS Server is working fine, i tried everything in
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial and
http://anitagraser.com/2012/03/30/qgis-server-on-ubuntu-step-by-step/

The thing is that when I try to add a layer from localhost I can't see the
layers inside the project and even if I add the project there is nothing on
the extent. I think this is something related with coordinate system, but
there is no layers, only the project.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5168406/03.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5168406/36.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5168406/48.png>