[Qgis-user] Georeferencer not working after installing 2.4

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Oct 21 01:50:26 PDT 2014

On 21-10-14 05:20, Thomas Stanley-Jones wrote:
> Inline image 1
> Windows 8.1, 64bit
>
> A couple of weeks ago I uninstalled the 2.2 and installed 2.4.  Since
> then when I choose Raster --> Georeferencer, nothing happens.  Although
> I don't think I got it at first, I get this error when QGIS starts.  Can
> someone tell me what I can do to fix this?

Hi Thomas,

as this is a plugin, it is best to include the plugin authors in it.

according to

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/vectGeoref/
then details, the sources and issues live on github:

https://github.com/pyarchinit/vector_georeferencer_plugin

and your problem is already an issue:

https://github.com/pyarchinit/vector_georeferencer_plugin/issues/5

for what I now tried, the plugin just works if you remove the two import
statement 'import resources_rc' from the two files:

ui_vectorgeoref.py
vectorgeoref.py

but better off course to ping the author (in cc) to fix this.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde