[Qgis-user] Georeferencer not working after installing 2.4

Thomas Stanley-Jones tstanleyjones at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:55:02 PDT 2014

Thank you for your input, I'll give these a try when I get home.  I had
tried to uninstall and reinstall QGIS, but it seemed to have kept my
settings (window positions, recent projects, etc...).  Although I probably
won't need it this time, how would I remove these user settings?  I found
this suggestion,
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2012-March/016149.html, but
wondered if that was more than was necessary.

Thanks again!

Thomas