[Qgis-user] The Publish to web plugin

Mats Elfström mats.elfstrom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 08:11:30 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo!
So Lizmap is the same as the plugin referred to as 'Publish to web'?

Hälsning / Regards
Mats.E

Skickat från min / Sent from my iPhone, Ursäkta att jag är kortfattad /
Excuse my brevity.

26 okt 2014 kl. 15:42 skrev Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

Lizmap is free and open source (and quite nice too!).
All the best.

Il 26 ottobre 2014 10:50:17 CET, "Mats Elfström" <mats.elfstrom at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi!
> Googling ""publish to web" qgis plugin" returns 1700 hits.
> Still, I am unable to locate an installable package for said plugin.
> Closest hit is Lizmap which seems to be a commercial solution.
> Can somebody please shed a light on this?
>
> Regards, Mats.E
> --

http://faunalia.eu/
Sent from mobile, sorry for being short