[Qgis-user] QGIS curve looking lines not viewable

Explorer shoonyathaa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:35:56 PDT 2014

Hi,
   New to QGIS and trying to make it work with our Oracle data. Currently
using QGIS v2.4
When viewing some polylines(Oracle datatype 2002) which are looking like
curves, I don't see that displayed in QGIS.
The rendering is like this and I did disable the "Simplify geometry" in
layer properties' rendering menu.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5170519/QGIS_Missing_Curve1.png>

*Curved line visible from the same Oracle data viewed in MapGuide Open
Source*

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5170519/MGOS_PolyLine_As_Curve_Visible.png>

Any suggestions or assistance in rendering?

Thanks for your help.