[Qgis-user] Background to Lable

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Apr 1 23:08:39 PDT 2015

Hi Nikhil,

I tried this in QGIS 2.8 and in QGIS master and cannot reproduce your
problem.

Can you share your settings? Perhaps a screenshot of the label settings,
in particular the tab with the "Placement" and the "Backround" options?

If you label the lines directly - as I just did - make sure you use
"horizontal" in the placement options, and not "curved".

Andreas