[Qgis-user] Transparent Shapeburst Fill

Thomas Colley t.colley at neath-porttalbot.gov.uk
Thu Apr 2 01:43:54 PDT 2015

Hi

Appearance of shapeburst fill seems strange when going to/from
transparent.

The linked image shows one shapeburst with a colour ramp White > Colour
and another that goes Transparent > Colour. They're both on a white
background so my thinking is they should both look the same?

http://i.imgur.com/yzi6gJU.png

The transparent one has a grey shading to all of the transparent areas
that doesn't look right.

I don't know if this is down to a setting, or if there's something that
can be done with the blending modes (I've tried different modes but
don't have a good understanding).

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Tom