[Qgis-user] Where are The "Field Values " window in "Select by Expression" ?

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Sun Apr 5 01:16:52 PDT 2015

Hi Nathan,
I found it !
My dialog was only showing 2 windows – the third was hidden in the right frame, so I only could see Expression and Function. :-O

It is possible to move both Expression and Help/Field Values so they are hidden. I think this is “wrong” to be able “close” windows on mistake. I´m surely not the only user with 4 thumbs ;-)
Regards and Thanks
Lene