[Qgis-user] Where are The "Field Values " window in "Select by Expression" ?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Apr 6 08:31:36 PDT 2015

Il 06/04/2015 00:34, Nathan Woodrow ha scritto:
> What issues do you have on a small screen?

Hi Nathan,
I find it rather easy to have one of the panels to disappear (even the
expression one), which gives a bad feeling to users. It is not easy to
see a panel has disappeared. The expression panel do not show the whole
content, but has a slider at the bottom, even if the content fits in the
window. The buttons for simple operators  = + - etc. get shrunk too,
with unpleasant results.
IMHO a tabbed approach (especially for help), like the GRASS and
Processing plugins might be easier to use, and more consistent.
I'm not an usability expert though, so better having a wider discussion
about this.
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu