[Qgis-user] label Placement data defined properties

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 7 02:09:41 PDT 2015

Hi Nikhil,

No - this is not yet possible.

Most label properties are exposed to data-defined properties - but this
particular is not. There was never a demand for this feature.

If you need this, you can contract a developer to expose this property
to be data-defined.

Alternatively, you can load the layer two times, with two different
settings and two scale ranges. Not so nice - but a possible workaround.

Andreas