[Qgis-user] How to convert points distribution toward surface information?

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Wed Apr 8 06:33:56 PDT 2015

Good afternoon,

I have a points cover representing different bus and train stops. I applied
a categorized symbology : Each colour represents a class of value (field
regarding time acess from a starting point)

Iwould like represents this time information thanks to different polygons,
(Because in a 2nd time i have to intersects this information with another
POINTS cover )

Could you throw light for me? Rasterize this data would be a interesting
way? I tried vector -> convex envelope .  But The result is not what I am
looking for ... the spatial distribution of points seems to be to complex to
convert the points cover toward convex envelope.

I paste below a SS of my current POINT data

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5200415/Pts_TC.jpg>

Thanks.