[Qgis-user] Spatial join from WMS raster layer

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:01:49 PDT 2015

You can't with standard tools. The identify on a wms layer triggers a web
request to the origin server, which responds the data for that location.

A script could be generated to query one request for each point and
parse/save the replies (maybe with throttling managenent in case the server
denies query bombing) but I'm not aware of a plugin thats does it already.
It can be written in a few minutes, but I can't help you right now... Maybe
next days.

giovanni