[Qgis-user] qgis-server vs layer id

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Apr 9 00:03:13 PDT 2015

Hi,

I would prefer if this issue could be fixed within QGIS Server. I also
have the same problem when copying projects.

We could combine this effort with a more persistent project/layer cache
of QGIS server, so the cache would survive Apache restarts.

I would be available for co-financing if others would join the effort.

Andreas