[Qgis-user] layer effects

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:38:57 PDT 2015

Hi Paulo,

I'm not expert in cartography, so I can't directly help you... I would
say that leaving this message here, in the user list, is not useful
for Nyall and all qgis developers, may you create a bug report (if it
is) or a message in qgis-developer?

would be good also add more info about your platform

regards, Luigi Pirelli

* Elance: https://www.elance.com/s/edit/luigipirelli/
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS: