[Qgis-user] Point pattern analysis

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Fri Apr 10 10:16:40 PDT 2015

Hi all guys,
since noone answered yet, I try to re-post the previous mail.

Do anyone has suggestions for elaborating detailed point pattern
analysis for spatial data reports?
I found a reference to a nice plugin SDA4PP
(https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/SDA4PP) but it's not present in the
repository because deprecated (is it possible to update someone's else
plugin?).
QGIS tools work but they have no parameters/functions personalization
and I don't know which values they take into account, while on the other
side, R scripts don't work (blank output shown with the question mark).

thank you in advance!

all the best,

Niccolò