[Qgis-user] FGDC Geology Symbology for QGIS: add contributions where?

Torsten Lange torsten.lange at mail.de
Thu Apr 16 23:57:50 PDT 2015

Hi Stefan,

I think, this is a great contribution and will be definitly an important feature once it is in QGIS!

Best, Torsten

 Am 17-Apr-2015 04:26:41 +0200 schrieb s.revets at bigpond.com:
Hello All,

 Is there an appropriate spot where a sizable chunk of FGDC Geology
 Symbology can be deposited? As I had a bit of time on my hands, I
 managed to bring 36 contacts, 112 faults, 10 joints and 120 folds
 symbols into QGIS. In addition, there are also three qml files with the
 geochron systems, series and stages names and colours according to the
 Commission for the Geological Map of the World.

 Thanks,

 Stefan