[Qgis-user] Processing modeler input columns in algorithms

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 03:44:54 PDT 2015

Hi all,
is it possible to add the column names of the output of an algorithm inside
a second one?

In other words:
* run an algorithm on a shapefile that has as output a csv table with many
columns
* I'd like to run a second algorithm, e.g. making a scatterplot. But i want
to choose the 2 columns needed from the output of the first algorithm.

The only way I found is to write manually the column names. In this case,
the problem is that, if the column names change, the model doesn't work
anymore.

I hope I made myself clear. If you want here
<http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/142950/put-output-of-saga-algorithm-of-processing-model-in-r-script>
is an example with some screenshots.

Thanks!

Matteo