[Qgis-user] QGIS FreeBSD port and qgis-server

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Sun Apr 19 06:22:16 PDT 2015

GREP HARDER!

:) I was specifically referring to the FreeBSD port's Makefile. Ports
are a collection of source-based packages. Essentially, on your system
you get the base tools and Makefile and pkg-plist for every program.
Those files tell the base tools how to get a copy of the source, how to
set options in it, which other ports are needed to compile this one, &c.

Rainer, the port maintainer, replied and said he was fixing the issue.

Jim