[Qgis-user] QGIS Import Interlis name of attributs

timon02 timu91 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:28:23 PDT 2015

Hi Stefan,

I'd import an Interlis file in QGIS to convert to SpatiaLite (for testing
the Plugin Interlis implemented in GDAL).
There is the *.itf-file which contains the data and the *.ili-file which
contains the model of the Interlis data. So the name of the attributs, the
type, etc. are described in the*.ili.

But when I import the *.itf and *.ili-file, QGIS doesnt interpret the data
correctly. So the field names are namend: Field01, Field02, ...
I was testing two ili-models: MD01-MO-VD and MD01-MO-CH (federal). but with
both of them, there is no attribute-name recgonition.