[Qgis-user] FYI, recently gave talk regarding QuantumGIS

Mark Coletti mcoletti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:01:05 PDT 2015

Last week I gave a talk at the UCAR Software Engineering Assembly in
Boulder, Colorado, USA regarding writing a qgis plugin to read tweets.  The
slides and video of the talk are here
<https://sea.ucar.edu/event/python-qgis-plugin-tweeter-analysis-during-emergencies>.
I apologize for the out of sync audio, and that I wandered from the podium
during the closing Q&A portion.  I didn't know that the talk was being
recorded, so didn't know to either grab a microphone to answer questions,
or to use the podium mic.  (Oops.)

I had a number of folks approach me afterwards saying that they were
interested in learning more about qgis -- a few even downloaded the latest
version to play with during the rest of the conference.  Progress!

Cheers!

Mark
mcoletti at gmail.com