[Qgis-user] Digitizing 2-node lines?

Mike Smith mike at hsm.org.uk
Mon Apr 27 06:57:50 PDT 2015

Hi

I tried digitizing in to a new sqlite line layer with autoincrement id ticked.....

-I want to create a 2-node line, but there seems to be a minimum limit of 3 nodes. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong? (left click to add a node, right click to complete the line)

-once I right click the attribute dialog pops up no no auto incremented id.... I actually just want to digitize the lines with *no* further attribute data to be added and the id autoincremented. Have I missed something here?

thanks

mike