[Qgis-user] CAD like drawings in qgis

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:36:07 PDT 2015

Hi

I met the author of QAD giving a PyQGIS course (QAD was already
developed) and I was impressed to see autocad replicated in QGIS
especially regarding keyboard combinations.

I strongly suggested to publish it and to give publicity to this
astonishing plugin... I hope now it will have user contribution with
extensive tests.

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Elance: https://www.elance.com/s/edit/luigipirelli/