[Qgis-user] Control Layers using Atlas

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Aug 14 04:12:11 PDT 2015

Hi,

That would be nice to have. I also need to create a series of maps for
the same map extent but different time stamps. I have 12 different
topographic maps from different years and need to create series for
different parts of my town. Each raster layer corresponds to a certain
year.

I don't know how to do this with QGIS atlas, but I will use QGIS server
als a workaround and will feed in the layers with different GetMap or
GetPrint requests. We have QGIS server installed anyway - so this would
be a good alternative to Atlas.

Andreas

On 2015-08-14 12:43, Thomas Colley wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is it possible to use Atlas to print out a number of maps each showing a different layer instead of a different area of interest?
>
> I'm thinking the atlas layer would have the same area of interest polygon duplicated with an attribute that holds the layer name(s) to be displayed.
>
> I'm sure I have seen this discussed/explained somewhere before but now I can't find anything on it, maybe I've just made it up!
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Links:
------