[Qgis-user] Base directory for images for QGIS-server

Tom Palan thomas at palan.at
Fri Aug 14 04:34:14 PDT 2015

hi,

I successfully setup the QGIS-server & QGIS-web-client, and I am now trying to get printouts working. Everything works so far, except the path where QGIS-server is looking for images files is /usr/lib/cgi-bin (the work directory).
I do not want to specify absolute paths in the print composer, and writing to the /usr/lib/cgi-bin directory is also not a good solution. Is there an environment variable I can set that is parsed by QGIS-server?

thanks a lot
--
Tom Palan
palan3 IT solutions OG