[Qgis-user] Exporting maps that have OpenLayers plugin layers - how?

Jonathan Moules J.Moules at hrwallingford.com
Mon Aug 17 07:55:21 PDT 2015

Hi all,
QGIS 2.8.3.
            I have an extremely simple map I'm trying to export. It contains two layers - one with some polygons, the other the standard OpenStreetMap pulled in with the OpenLayers Plugin.

If I export it at 100DPI it works fine. Unfortunately if I try and export it at 200DPI (or 300 which is desired), the entire print composer just goes white. This happens to both PDF and Image outputs.

There's no apparent network or CPU activity, nor does QGIS say something like "exporting" and QGIS hasn't "hung". It's just turned the entire print computer screen white. I've tried a whole bunch of times and this consistently happens.

Does anyone know why or how to resolve it?
Thanks,
Jonathan

HR Wallingford and its subsidiaries uses faxes and emails for confidential and legally privileged business communications. They do not of themselves create legal commitments. Disclosure to parties other than addressees requires our specific consent. We are not liable for unauthorised disclosures nor reliance upon them.
If you have received this message in error please advise us immediately and destroy all copies of it.

HR Wallingford Limited
Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA, United Kingdom
Registered in England No. 02562099