[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.10.1 adding PostGIS Views

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Mon Aug 31 12:05:05 PDT 2015

I don't mind the behavior as much as it's entirely unclear, especially
when the window is small and you have to scroll to see the drop down,
what is the problem.

There should be an error message (or even an error/warning icon with the
tool tip saying there is on PK), along with possible remedies presented
to the user.

Jim