[Qgis-user] lat/log grid

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 4 23:42:07 PST 2015

Hi Brent,

I don't see a link where to download these symbols. In what format are
the symbols available?

QGIS can consume SVG symbols (individual files, can be multi-colored) or
font symbols (only one color per symbol, but color can be easily chosen).

If the symbols are in a font, you can just install the font in your
system and you are good to go - if they are in another format, the best
approach would be convert the symbols to SVG.

Andreas