[Qgis-user] plugin mapinfoToGis Style generator : error message

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Thu Feb 5 02:09:33 PST 2015

Hello,

Dear all,

I post a new message regarding my current problem with plugin mapinfoToGis
Style generator.

1/ Via my prompt command, when i ran the "ogrinfo -al" command, i get this
following informations about features of the .TAB file. We can indeed notice
that the Styleattribute column containing the OGR style string.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5185679/SS_ogrinfo.jpg>

2/ But in a 2nd time, when i execute the plugin, i get again an error
message.  The current structure of my command is : python mapinfoToQgis.py
pathINPUT.Tab pathOUTPUT.qml  -c Style --UseMapInfo

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5185679/SS_plugin_error_message.jpg>

i'm really sorry to disturb you. if you have any idea to fix this problem,
it would be a pleasure and very usefull for my job.

Thank you very much.

Laurent